Rough shape. $50 for both or $25 for each.
Posts tagged ‘vintage’
This table sat in my mother’s house for a very long time and I have no idea where it came from. It looks to be from the 1940s or 1950s but it may be older.
I will post rough photographs of items for sale. If you are interested, leave your name and phone/address in the comments. I have them mediated, so no one will see them but me. I will call you about the item in question to provide more pictures, measurements, and such. Shipping is on your dime, not mine, so be prepared to know how much something of that size will cost to ship from rural Iowa. We do have regular UPS and FED-EX pick-ups and deliveries here, so it won’t be hard to arrange a pick-up.
- I’m not interested in providing items for free. My time and energy to dig this stuff out and arrange for pickup are worth something. Times are hard. Nothing is free.
- Cleanup and reselling the item is totally on your side of things. I am aware that’s likely what you want it for, so let’s skip the whole charade. I’m selling it for less than I could because I don’t want to bother with making it look pretty. Don’t use this as some kind of “reason” that it should be cheaper than I list it at.
- Yes, I am aware of what it’s valued at. Really. You’re not being sneaky and I’m not interested in dancing. Name your price and we’ll come to an agreement. I really am a no-nonsense person.
- Most of this stuff came from my grandmother’s house and barn, so we’re already talking about items from the 1930s to the 1970s. Some items go back generations and were used well into the 1970s.
- I want to get rid of this stuff. You want this stuff. Let’s find a way to meet in the middle so we’ll both be happy. :)